: Project Manager – Senior Level
: 5+ Years or More
: Any Degree
This role is responsible for managing the delivery of consultancy projects for IT Infrastructure building management (ELV Systems, Data Center, Electronic Security systems, IBMS systems, Audio Visual Systems , Network and Data Security, Messaging and Collaboration, End-User Services, Information Management, IT Service Management) directly to customers.
Major responsibilities are project management, project planning, project life cycle, project knowledge, SDLC, Project Coordination, Cost Management, Cost Estimation, PMO, PMP, Project Delivery, Project Scope, IT Project Management, MS Project, Software Project Management, Project Reports, Project Documentation, Proposals, Project Monitoring
Core Skills / Experience
- Responsible for managing the delivery of all consultancy projects from ELV, ITeS, Electronic Security, Audio Visual and Integrated building management systems (IBMS).
- Manage and oversee the overall planning, direction, coordination, execution, control and completion of assigned consultancy projects.
- Managing consultancy projects by preparing the tenders and take the necessary approvals from the respective agencies with effective communication.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical and project feasibility.
- Requirement analysis and documentation for any hardware and software which required for fulfilling the project ; to coordinate with vendors / respective agencies for finalising the same.
- Responsible for on time delivery of projects documents, tenders , BoQ, BoM and Design Drawings.
Responsible for resolving operational problems as well as identifying and finding solutions towards improvement of work process.
- Meets cost standards by monitoring expenses; implementing cost-saving actions.
- Work closely with relevant teams to ensure that goals are met
- Will be the Point of Contact for all consultancy project delivery
- Ensure that all project goals are accomplished according to specifications and business objectives
- Performs other duties as required.
- Strong organizational, administrative and time management skills
- Ability to solve problems, analyse data and synthesize and summarize information
We offer a good salary, negotiable dependent on qualification and Experience. On top of this we have a generous benefits package.
TC 56/3468, Pappanamcode P.O,
Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, Pin: 695 018